Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-27 Origin:Site
1. For the newly purchased leather chair, first soak the towel with clean water, wring it out and wipe off the dust and dirt on the surface of the chair, and then wipe the leather surface with care agent one or two times (do not use waxy care products), This forms a protective film on the surface of the dermis,Makes the dirt in the future difficult to penetrate into the dermal pores, which is convenient for future cleaning.
2. Avoid sharp objects from scratching the leather.
3. Avoid oil stains, ballpoint pens, inks, etc. stain leather chairs. If you find stains on the leather of the chair, you should clean it with a leather cleaner immediately. If there is no leather cleaner, you can use a clean white towel with a little alcohol to gently wipe the stain, then dry it with a wet towel, and finally use a protective agent Care.
4. The daily care of the leather chair can be wiped with a wrung wet towel. About 2-3 months, use a leather cleaner to clean the sofa, or use a household vacuum cleaner to absorb dust on the leather surface.
5. In order to prolong the service life, children should avoid jumping and playing on the sofa, and the body with sweat should not directly touch the leather of the chair.
6. The leather chair should be placed 5-10cm away from the wall and keep it well ventilated.
7. Avoid direct sunlight on leather chairs. If there is often sunlight in the living room, you may wish to adjust the positions of several leather chairs at intervals to prevent obvious color difference; if the humidity is high, you can use the weak sun from 8 to 10 in the morning Light exposure for seven days, 1 hour a day, once every 3 months
8. Choose leather special maintenance fluid for regular maintenance. When using, wipe the surface with a small amount each time and multiple times. After the maintenance solution is dry, wipe the brightening with a dry soft cloth to prevent the leather from drying or fading.
9. Once the soda drink is stained, it should be treated immediately. In order to prevent water and sweetness from penetrating into the pores, you should use saddle soap for leather, dipped in sponge and focus on the center in a circular motion, and finally use Wipe dry with a soft cloth.